Wednesday, September 17, 2008

WoTLK Leveling guide!

Looking for the best world of warcraft leveling guide? We'll I'm going to tell you about the best one I have come across. The name is Idemise.

I Demise's leveling guide is a easy and fast way to get to 70/80. They are constantly updating it with new data and the fastest paths, and will soon release the WoTLK version once it hits stores Novemeber 13th.

With their guide you get a 60 day return time, try it out, if you don't like it then refund it. You get a special addon that tells you exactly where to go step by step, no more need to minimize if you don't use dual monitors or play in windowed mode. They have the current fastest 1-70 time, well not now that RAF( Recruit a friend) is out, but that is cheating :).

I personally love this guide and can't tell you how much faster it helped me reach 70 on my 4th character and now I have 6 level 70s.

If you need the link its the top banner on the right side of this page. Check it out if you are looking for a solid wow leveling guide.


*** also the gold guide is very very good, need a epic flyer? Check out the Idemise Gold Guide.
 

Boot Danger's WoW Tips and Tricks