Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Make Gold With Herbalism before WoTLK

The new patch is being released today, october 14th.   As you probably already hear the new profession Inscription is being released also.  Well, everyone is going to want to powerlevel their new profession, but guess what, it takes tons of herbs to do.  

Yep! Inflation!!!!!  You would be smart to start farming as many herbs as you can this week because I have a almost positive feeling the market is going to skyrocket.  

The best herbs to farm you might ask? I would say level 30-50ish herbs.  The early level ones are too easy to get, and the outland ones, well, thats where all the high level players are, so really the only people in the middle zones are people leveling, so might as well take advantage of that.

Hope this helps you out, I know that it should hopfully buy me my new epic flyer.  

0 comments:

 

Boot Danger's WoW Tips and Tricks