Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Epic Gems in 3.2, Make Gold

With the recent release of patch 3.2, they implimented epic gems. Since it is such a new thing, everyone is buying up the gems like hot cakes, and for absurd amounts of money. This morning I made over 1000 gold off of one my alts honors points.

I bought 5 epic red gems, I forget their correct name currently as I am at work, but they all sold, uncut for 200 gold each, which isn't actually much since they can be cut into 400 gold each gems. Each epic gem is only 10k honor points, which is actually pretty cheap. You can also buy them for 20 badges of heroism if you had any stock piled.

Either way, this is gold waiting to be made but you probably should act soon before the craze is over. I know that when I get home from work I am going to probably doing the new battleground and grind honor points to buy more gems.

Hope this was a useful tip!

0 comments:

 

Boot Danger's WoW Tips and Tricks