Thursday, September 11, 2008

Best WoW Gold Guide

I have recently purchased an amazing gold making guide.   I usually don't fall for these type of ebook/make 823723 gold now scemes, but this one looked legit.  I researched it a bit and everyone who I talked to that had used it said they learned many many things they didn't know about making gold in WoW.  They update with new methods every patch, and will have the update for WoTLK.  I personally can't wait for the WoTLK tricks so I can be one of the richest players for sure when the expansion gets released.  Either way check it out, if it seems like it's not the real deal, then close it.  

I'm not saying to buy it, but if you were like me and got tired of farming 100 motes a day to get gold then this is for you.    This guide honestly tripled the amount of gold I was making by doing dailys and mote farming daily.




Click Here To Check It Out

0 comments:

 

Boot Danger's WoW Tips and Tricks