Monday, October 20, 2008

Good WoTLK Hunter PVE Specs

So since this new patch (3.02) has come out, Hunters are topping almost every PvE chart.

Marksman is keeping up with, and in some cases beating BM speced hunters in DPS.  

Here is the spec that I am using. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Dragonmaw&n=Crucial  .  Chimera Shot is awesome, basically just do a rotation of

open the fight with serpent sting
Repeat steady shot until chimera shot is up
hit chimera everytime its available.  

I use two different macros which one is for shot rotation and one is for trinkets, rapid fire, ect.  When I get home from work I will post the macros but they are incredibly useful.   

This spec has amazed me, I can burse down someone in PvE way too fast if they don't notice me.

Other spec is full BM, which there are many variables of, but are just as good dps essp when fully 25 man raid buffed. 

2 comments:

Zamat said...

Hi mate, would you be so kind and post your macros you are using?
I'm very curious.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

please post your macros

 

Boot Danger's WoW Tips and Tricks