Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Best 1 60 leveling guide for WoW

I would say the best 1 - 60 leveling guide, which doesn't stop at 60, but goes all the way up to the new content of 80, would be Idemise's leveling guide. I have started a new priest recently on a friends server and have already owned Idemise's guide, but brought it back out to level the priest. I must say I was amazed when I hit lvl 20 in under a day, 30 the next day, and two days later, which is today, I am already 44. Pretty fast I must say.

If you want to level extremely fast then check out Idemise's 1-80 Leveling guide. You can use it for every character and won't be regretting it what so ever!

Let me know if you have any questions about it.

Check Out Idemise's guide here. If you want to level fast and get to the best part of the game ( in my opinion, then get this guide and get to level 80!
 

Boot Danger's WoW Tips and Tricks