Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Best Alliance Leveling Guide - Levelling Made Easy

Recently I have been using a new leveling guide for WoTLK. I Have two level 80's now in full epics and hit both of them to 80 in a little less than three weeks after release. I actually didn't even play that much, maybe 2 hours a night on weekdays, little bit longer on weekends.

This guide has an amazing addon and the best possible paths to level in northrend. I have tried a few different leveling guides, and this one is just by far the best I have come across. For me, I hate hate hate leveling, so I wanted to get it done as fast and painless as possible and the IDemise Leveling guide really showed me the best ways to accomplish my goal of 80.

If you have any questions about the guide or and details you would like to know let me know. Check it out if you have a chance or hate leveling right now in northrend.

Click Here for the best Alliance Leveling Guide from Idemise, 1-80 plus bonus's.
 

Boot Danger's WoW Tips and Tricks