Sunday, January 4, 2009

Have You Heard About this New WotLK Secrets Guide?

I didn’t know anything about it until a few days after it had already been launched and a friend asked me to check it out with him. WotLK Secrets was the name of the new guide and it was reported to be a complete guide that covered everything that would be in the Wrath of the Lich King expansion pack when it hit on November 13th. I was intrigued because I had not done nearly as much research and studying of the pack as I would have liked (didn’t make it into beta L), so I sat down to peruse what I thought was going to be a quick and easy to read guide. Three days and 250 pages later I realized that it was anything but a short guide and I had spent the better part of three nights reading it. Of course I won’t complain even in the slightest because I felt like I had learned just about everything I could possibly learn short of the exact leveling paths in Northrend that I would need to stomp everyone in sight when I got into the new content.
If you haven’t seen or heard about WotLK Secrets yet, trust me – it is one heck of a guide. It’s pretty much a complete guide for anyone that needs a primer on anything to do with WotLk and it comes with full strategies for mastering new raids, instances, and professions as well as full listings of everything you’ll encounter, need to do, and probably be stuck at. It’s probably the best primer guide I’ve ever seen for a new MMO or expansion – well worth checking out.
Find out more here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

29833691750427282 Earthrise Discount DVD Box Sets newsletter in DVD Sets December, in DVD Boxed Sets addition to Boxed Set presenting the DVD Box Sets On Sale progress in the new fighting Boxed Set Dvds system and craft Boxed Sets of the game, find a letter DVD Boxed Set from Atanas Dvd Gift Set Atanasov, CEO Dvd Gift Sets of Masthead DVD BoxSet Studios, where DVD BoxSets we read that DVD Box Set Earthrise is DVD TV Series scheduled for DVD Box Sets release DVD Box Sets For Sale for third Best DVD Box Sets quarter of 2010.

Anonymous said...

Christian Louboutin Black Leather Studded Platform PumpsChristian Louboutin Black Leather Studded Platform Pumps, Jimmy Choo Mixed Material Cage SandalJimmy Choo Mixed Material Cage Sandal, Jimmy Choo Stoned Suede Coffee SandalsJimmy Choo Stoned Suede Coffee Sandals

 

Boot Danger's WoW Tips and Tricks