Friday, January 2, 2009

Easy WoTLK Money from Blacksmithing Epics

I'm sure by now that you have seen the Epic blacksmithing, or really any epics that are 80BOE's, going for crazy amounts of money on the auction house. Well, recently there were a few peices I needed for my Death Knight. Instead of buying straight from the auction house, which was 1600 for the peice I wanted, I bought the mats and everything cost me probably a little under 900 gold. ( Have to find a blacksmith to make it for you, but just tip him decent and he will be okay with it). Now, if i wasn't going to use that peice I got, I could have sold it for atleast 500 gold profit.

Some might think this is a little wrong because you are undercutting the real blacksmiths, but to me moneys money,(not to the point on ninjaing, but you get the idea). So if you need some quick money and are on a large pop/good economy server, I would deffinitatly give this a try on whatever BOE epic you think you can make a good profit from. Cheers.

0 comments:

 

Boot Danger's WoW Tips and Tricks