Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Shokz Starcraft 2 Guide Review - Personal Experience

Okay, I know this is a World of Warcraft blog and all, but just wanted to take a minute to talk about some starcraft 2. Recently I have become, I guess you could say addicted to blizzards new game, Starcraft 2. The level of competition is awesome and the community is probably one of the best of any online game currently out.


Anyways, recently I came across Shokz StarCraft 2 Guide and was reading his website and decided it could only help my game. Well it did, I went from bronze to platinium in a week playing about 10 games a day. The build orders and tips that help harrassment early on are worth every penny. In the future I would like to go pro and I feel like it is now possible since I have basically everything I need to know about starcraft 2 from Shokz guide. I do still need alot of practice but the fundamentals are there and it's thing I never even heard about on teamliquid. (biggest starcraft 2 website).

So, everyone check out Shokz guide if you are into starcraft 2 and want to improve your game, super helpful and worth it.

**ALSO, if you decide to buy the guide there is a 60 day money back policy so if you find it wasn't worth your money just ask for a refund!**



Heres the link if you dont see the big banner !

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

so true brah, this guide was awesome gettin my APM up

Anonymous said...

Actually a very helpful guide, almost worth whatever the price is.

mouzDonald said...

With any game you need the fundamentals and building blocks so you can actually know what to improve to get better, I own this guide and can say yes you are right, it's an amazingly helpful guide.

If you dont have it, get it somehow!

PainTRAINOFDeAtH said...

Amazing Starcraft 2 Guide. Shokz is the best in the way he teaches you the tricks of build orders and what not. It improved my game so much and I owe him a lot to the position I am on ladder today. I play terran 1500+ Diamond Rank 1.

RippinTearinSC2 said...

Deff works, got me from bronze to platnium rank 1 within about two weeks of playin 5 games or so a day.

Anonymous said...

Well first off, starcraft 2 is amazing, this guide is amazing and one of the best guides I've ever read, I only play sc2 when im not raiding on wow ect but this guide deff improved my game, recommeneded to anyone, even rank 1 diamond players.

Seven.263 - Platnium rank 3 1200+

Anonymous said...

Helped me get from silver > gold in a night.

Terranx.602

Anonymous said...

A little expensive but a good guide non the less

Anonymous said...

Amazing Starcraft 2 guide

Shokz really comes through with this guide and great review of his product!

starcraft shirts said...

Thanks for letting me know about this starcraft guide even though I'm a little late in seeing this. I'll go check it out. Thanks for posting!

 

Boot Danger's WoW Tips and Tricks